onsdag 22. juni 2011

In a Sweet Pea Dream - Lace Challenge

This is my entry for the Sweet Pea - Lace Challenge in June. I have just fallen in love with theese stamps!!. I have used paper from Bazzill and  Majadesign. I have used Martha Stewart border punch and the tag says Gratulerer ( " Congratualation" )The Sweet Pea stamp is colored with Promarkers.
/ Dette er mitt bidrag til Sweet Pea - Lace Challenge i juni. Jeg bare elsker Sweet Pea stemplene!! Arkene er fra Bazzill og Maja Design, jeg har brukt Martha stewart punch, og stempeltrykket er fargelagt med promarkers.

2 kommentarer:

  1. wowzer this is just amazing!!! Hugs Juls

    SvarSlett
  2. Very pretty - I just got this image too, have it stamped and waiting to color :)

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.