søndag 16. mars 2014

DT Card for my Besties Norge

Hi there, today I`m going to show you a DT Card for My Besties Norge, I found a flower among my stash, that I have wanted to use for so long. It`s the large rose, I think it`s so beautiful in purple and yellow - so I decided to make my card in these colors. Not the easiest colorchoice, but I think the result turned out pretty all right:-)

 I have used Cell Phone Cindy and colored her with copics in these colors:
Skin: E000,00,21,11 -R20
Hair: E55,31,30
Purple: V12,15,17
Eyes: E57,59
Yellow: YR20,21
Lips: E04

Dies: Edge die and Vintage flourish: Joy Craft - Noor design
Frame: Spellbinder Labels 14
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Papers: Bazzill and Graphic45
Others: Flowers from Woc, edges distressed with distress ink from Tim Holtz; Dusty Concord.

1 kommentar:

  1. GORGEOUS colors Eva! I have "pinned" your card for it's fabulous ideas and wonderful details! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.