lørdag 8. mars 2014

DT Card for the Paper Nest Dolls US


Hello to you all! - Congratulations to all the women out there with the International Womans Day  - I hope you all have somebody that will spoil you rotten today.... LOL !! Today that`s going to show you a card I have made for The Paper Nest Dolls US. I have used Hammock Owen. I think he is so cute! - and he sure melted my heart!:-)

Here is my card:


I have colored him in copic in these colors:
Skin: E50,51,21,11 -E93
Hair: E49,57,55,53
Orange: E97,99, YR18
Nest: E59,
Green: YG93,95,97
T-shirt: W0,3
Collar+ dog nose:W6
Dog: E34,37,55

Papers: Fancy Pants, Swagger collection
Dies: Spellbinder
Brad: Storyteller.




Thanks for watching!

I`m entering these challenges: 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Her går det unna, det ene flotte kortet etter det andre.
    Du er kjempeflink.
    Klem Sissel

    SvarSlett
  2. so stunning eva.fab image and i love your design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.