torsdag 3. april 2014

DT Card for the Paper Shelter

Oh my oh my, how the days just fly bye..... I should have done this post yesterday, but I actually totally forgot.... so sorry:-(
Good news is that it`s up now:-)
And yesterday, I got some new furniture for my terrace - Love the spring feeling it gives me!

Well - it`s time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter - so pop on over and join us.
 (We like to see at least one real button on your creation)

And now to our very special celebration. To welcome our new team members to the team we have an extra treat for our winner. And this week all who uses a TPS image in our challenge is a winner as you get a 20% off on your next purchase in the Paper Shelter Store. To claim you 20% off send an e-mail to Veronica over at the Paper Shelter with your entry number in it and she make sure you get the discount. Almost too good to be true right?! Of cours our winner of our Button challenge will get the discount as well, if she / he has used a TPS image. That is 20% more of the lovely TPS images.


And here is my Card:


This time I have used a pre colored digistamp that`s called: Vintage Seamstress

7 kommentarer:

  1. AMAZING........ as always Eva..... I like the vintage look of it, super cute and the sewing machine could not be more perfect for this theme with buttons..... xo Nikki

    SvarSlett
  2. so stunning eva.really fantastic design and colours and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous Eva, perfect papers and embellishments for a very vintage look, hugs, Colette xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Fabulous take on the theme Eva...great design and colours. hugs, Pat K x

    SvarSlett
  5. What a wonderful card! I love this pre-colored image but the way you matched your papers and diecuts...well, this is gorgeous! I love the lacy bow and the buttons on this, too! This is so pretty and a gorgeous card!!! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabby card! Lovely take on the theme. A wonderful looking card.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlett
  7. Hej Eva!

    Ditt kort är verkligen underbart!!
    Älskar alla fina detaljer!

    Ha en bra helg!!

    Kram Lena

    SvarSlett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen!/
Thank you for leaving a comment.